Far Commander - Control your world with one click.
Far Commander lets you create and send SSH commands to your devices.
This gives you control over your Linux server by simply pressing a button.
It also gives you control over your Raspberry pie in a home automation system.
Far commander SSH changes according to your ideas and your needs.
Free Features :
- Add as many SSH commands as you like
- Personalize your SSH commands by associating an icon and label
- Add categories to sort your SSH commands
- Preconfigure all your servers (ip, port, login and password)
- [NEW] Terminal Mode to execute all your SSH commands (saved or not)
- And more is coming ...
- Personalize your Far Commander with the theme that suits you
- Internet to connect Far Commander to your servers and to send SSH commands
- Billing to let you buy wonderful themes
Far Commander - SSH is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-06. The program can be installed on Android.
Far Commander - SSH (version 1.1.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.